Saturday 27 April 2013

How to look into the future

I am an analyst since 30 years of price movements of different items like the stock indexes, currencies, precious metals, oil but also on long term chart movements on houses, my own weight and more.

I have studied diagrams or charts very long and I see trends as soon as I see a curve long term or short term. I can tell where the trend is going next in a minute after having seen what the curve looks like. If you are interested in watching and learn about different curves easily you should start now to look at curves in my second blog at http://olleahlmark.blogspot.com.es/ Here there are plenty of curves several
times a day from now on and only curves with little text. Just click the charts to get them bigger. Sit back and follow the curve from left to right and see how they are built up. The more careful you are to watch the faster you will learn. My goal is to teach you to see into the future.

From today this blog which have existed since 2010 with analysis of the world stock markets has now changed to only show clean diagrams without more than necessary comments. These curves shows in a time frame from 16 years to 1 minute under each other. It is zooming a 16 year curve picture this first day by picture down to a one minute curve. In the first day of this new look I show you as an example the Dow Industrial Index monthly trend where you see the very strong uptrend since November 2012. By looking at only this perspective it seems that this uptrend is unstoppable. The diagram below shows the weekly trend where you see that the curve is steeply on upside but could eventually hesitate for a while. The third picture is the daily trend which tells you that a final top is in the making and that the trend soon can fall. Next is the 2 hr trend that seems like we are really on the way down. Then comes the 1 hour, 30, 15, 5 and 1 minutes trend to show you exactly where we ended at the close last Friday in the U.S..

All the diagrams are done at the Dow's close 22:00 CET. Now it is up to me to tell where will this curve go next on Monday morning or within the next longer period of time. By just watching the curve with 30 years experience I seldom go wrong. That means that I can see into the future.

A diagram of my daily weight during 3 years in the form of a curve I could easily see where the bottom of my weight loss were far before I reached it and at that bottom 1 year later I saw how high the weight would go the next year and at what time it should hit certain weights after having stopped my Weight Watchers program. Amazing and the truth. I saw a curve about the German unemployment for 15 years and i could immediately see where this curve will be in 3 years time.

If you want to learn to tell where curves go next you should only study them day after day in my blog and learn. Skip the text around them and just watch how this curves change. After a year or so you will get it. Look and learn. Skip all texts. Use five minutes a day to look at the days curves. It does not matter what the curves are about just that a curve  is moving live from day to day. This is all free and I am a pensioner and i am not interested in money at all only to learn more of seeing into the future.

This blog will continue more often now because time allows me. There are lots to tell you about and show.





No comments:

Post a Comment