Friday 10 February 2012

The World in 50 years


 I see the world as it will be within 50 years. One land and one leader. USA started with putting together 52 states, Europe now already has 27. Facebook and internet is used by today's youngsters to get to know each other. It takes 4 hour to know 80 % of a new personality anywhere in the world on internet. I have tried this myself. I needed Facebook, Camera, Skype and a Numerology program. Studied pictures of my new friend on her site, saw a video of her to read the body language. After 4 hours I know more about her than my best friend. Within 5 years every person will have access to the internet.

 My vision is that the World President  and the Congress will sit in Europe. All markets are open to everyone and there is only one currency. Wars are gone and so atomic weapons and tanks etc. At that time in 2062 is does not matter who makes stuff, food or hair dressing. 
To get there we need a Super Great Depression that soon will start according to analysis. It will last for thirty years and all paper money will be worth less until the new world currency comes. Think of how easy it is to look back to our own knowledge we learnt at school during the 1900's. Today the world has changed dramatically and I see my grand children sending videos to China and Russia with pictures of their house, friends and cat attaching their favourite music and discussing their teachers at school. I have lived with computers since 1982, 12 hours per day and I just see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment